Wednesday, May 5, 2010

MERCY JOHNSON OR JACKIE APPIAH?





Just in case you have no idea who these chicalas are, they are african actress. the one on yourleft is Jackie Appiah a ghanaian actress who also is hot right now in the nigerian movie industry(funnily called Nollywood). The other one is Mercy Johnson, the flavour of the season in the nigerian movies circuit. I want to know who you prefer. Of course I don't mean whose acting skills are better. I really couldn't give a rat's front teeth about that. I am not a fan of Nigerian or ghanaian films. I want to know who you prefer physically. If you ask me-and am sure you do- Jackie is the facially prettier of the two wheras Mercy is the one I would get into bed quicker for a good round of banging. What is your own opinion? Type as you wank.

No comments:

Post a Comment