Tuesday, December 14, 2010

MOST DARING NIGERIAN BABE 1

Name- Jumoke
Occupation- Undergraduate
Likes- Eba and okra soup and Big dicks
State- Lagos
Hey I just had to do this. A very sexy young girl sent me a very sexy picture of herself, half nude and said that I should do whatever I want with it. I asked her if she would mind if I posted it and she said "Why would I MIND? Go ahead." So I went ahead. I also asked her a few questions about herself which she answered. I then thought, why not start a SERIES of DARING NIGERIAN GIRL. So Jumoke, it is with utmostest pride that I announce that you are the first girl to be shown off in the MOST DARING NIGERIAN BABES SERIES. Enjoy, and thanks for the love. On behalf of all the incurable masturbators worldwide, I say a BIG THANK YOU. You want to get in touch with Jumoke, send me an e/mail. It is rabbidash@yahoo.com. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment