Tuesday, December 14, 2010

SEXY GROUPIE AT MAMAs. Fucking Appointment

Believe me man, the ass looked something like this. Her dress looked something like this too. Who would not want to tear into thisthing? please tell me.

The ass must look something like this when divorced from her clothes.

I was at the MTV music awards that just took place a few days ago being a music producer and an artiste amongst other things. In fact, I am an all-rounder. I was chilling with some artiste- friends, when a very sexy voice screamed out my name behind me. My groupie-finder-the entity in me that tells me when a groupie is around the corner immediately started beeping-in my head. I turned back to see a delectable female waving frantically at me. She was definitely not your average groupie. She was the definition of true beauty. Beauty personified. One look at her and I knew that I would have to hit that later that night. Although the hall as a bit dark-or dramatically lit might be the word, especially not to get the organizers mad- I was able to see that her dress was boob- revealing and thigh-revealing. O boy, my dick stood to attention immediately. All I could think of for the rest of the show was playing in her hole. Immediately after the show the babe literally attacked me. I was almost shocked, albeit pleasantly shocked. She told me her name was Alice amidst a torrent of words. If you had seen the way she clung to me, you would have thought that I brought her to the place. She was dying to fuck me. She wanted to give me toto bad bad. At some point she started tickling my back and me I responded by squeezing her nyash not too gently. She really liked that as she responded with a cheerful screech and then a wink of her eye.
Anyway, we exchanged numbers, and I promised to call her later which I did the following day. I told her we would meet on Thursday, the 16th and I did not conceal my intentions with the slightest veneer of polish or deceit. " Prepare for a good fuck when we see" I said to her. She laughed delightedly, like we were playing a favourite game of hers or something. Me, I would have loved to see her sooner than the 16th, but she's not the only one I have a fucking appointment with. You get it? "Fucking appointment?" Anyway, till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment