Wednesday, October 22, 2014

BIG BROTHER AFRICA SHOWER HOUR

Men, I have always enjoyed watching the Big Brother Africa program. It is fun to see how people from different parts of Africa interact with themselves, live together, fight one another and so on. But, I swear, the most interest part has got to be the shower hour man. Some of the girls just don't give a fuck and they show you the whole package: tits, ass and pussy (TAP) homie. I love this shit. I must say that it is most unafrican anyway as most Africans don't do this, but the contestants usually don't give a fuck. There is a whole lot of cash at stake and they are willing to stake tits ass and pussy to win it. That's just fabulous. Watch the following videos for an idea of what I am talking about nigger.


Put me right in the middle nigger!! See if someone won't get pregnant

In the video below a guy manages to shower with an absolutely naked woman to his left and a partially naked one to his right. Man, I couldn't take such torture. 




http://www.vevora.com/video/14148/video-bbahotshots-sheila-completly-nakked-in-shower-/

In this video, a contestant by the name of Esther bathes in her bra and panties and tries to compensate for not bathing in the nude with a supposedly sexy dance.



http://www.vevora.com/video/14155/bba-hots-hots-watch-esther-shower-hour-/


No comments:

Post a Comment