Tuesday, July 13, 2010

THE DREAM AND CHRISTINA MILIAN PART WAYS











First it was Nivea- the singer named after a cream. Now it's my very own babe, Christina Milian who I fell in love with the instant I saw her AM TO PM video. What do gurls love about the fag? I guess everyone would give an arm and leg for the American Dream- pun inteneded.
Won't say I did not see it coming though. To hell with people gushing and saying stuff like 'They look so good together' 'They are made for each other'.Call me a pessimist but I knew it was only a matter of time. Ans I was proved right. The pair split up after about a year of marriage. To me, they even did well for a Hollywood pair. Even their having a kid together did not stop em fro splitting. But really, who would have thought that The American Dream- why does he call himself that by the way- or anyone in fact, could dump such a sexy thing as Milian. I gues it only goes to show that no matter how beautiful a woman is she is not undumpable. Maybe he found out something WE don't know. Maybe the pretty girl has an ugly puss. Or maybe the sweet-voiced babe has an ugly breath. Maybe she is no good- or TOO GOOD- in bed. Who knows! When you marry the bitch, you get to discover things about her you never knew while dating. Up next should be Nelly and Ashanti. Wanna bet?



No comments:

Post a Comment